Nowadays technology plays an important role in every field. Among these in bank services technologies are hugely used. Many online services are opened and served to the customers for their ease in accessing the service provided by the banks. Online banking/net banking took revolutionary changes on tailor services. If you have net banking, you can access many services provided by the bank by yourself sitting at home. There is no need to go to the bank and make a long time stand to get your sbi net banking service.
In past days we had to go to our home branch and submit fully filled net banking form to get a kit containing user id and password to access through sbi net banking. Now SBI made this quite easier and simple for their customers. The customer can register himself/herself online for net banking in online SBI Personal banking portal. Check below for brief information about opening an online banking account.
How to Apply for SBI net banking Online?
1.Visit SBI’s official online banking website www.onlinesbi.com.
2.Click on New User Registration button present under personal banking for further process. You will be redirected to a User driven registration form. and
3.Fill up this form opened in the new window with proper data. You can find your Account Number, CIF number and your branch code in your bank passbook. Or you can get the branch code by clicking Get branch code button present there in the page, or by checking your last five digits of your branch IFSC code printed on your passbook.
4.Enter the mobile number which one is registered and linked to your bank account. If there is no mobile no. registered with your account, first, register it in your branch then put it in registered mobile no. field. Mobile number should be registered to your a/c to activate sbi net banking.
5.In the Facility required field select ‘Full transaction Rights’. If you select ‘Limited transaction rights’ or’ view only’ then you can’t make transactions through your sbi net banking.
6.After filling all the fields click on submit button, you will be redirected to another page where ‘One time password (OTP)’ is required. Also, you will get a message containing OTP in your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on confirm button.
7.Now it will ask whether you have ATM card or not? If you have ATM card continue as ‘I have my ATM card’ otherwise continue as ‘I don’t have my ATM card’.
If you selected ‘I have my ATM card
When you select I have my ATM card then there is no need to visit the branch for sbi net banking activation.
- You will be redirected to SBI payment gateway page. Insert your card details there for a transaction of 1 Rupee.
- Once you have completed the transaction, a temporary username will be given to you and a page will prompt you to set your login password.
- After setting your login password it will show you that your registration is successful and your Username is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now close this tab and go to onlinesbi.com and click on LOGIN button and then continue to log in.
- Enter Username that u received in a message to your mobile number and Enter the password you set just a while before.
- Now you will be prompted to set a Username of your choice and then you will have to set a new login password.
- Then set your profile password and other profile details. After your profile password is set click on proceed button.
- Go to Upgrade access level option present in the left sidebar under e-service menu. By default, if the Access level will be view only, change it to Full Transaction Rights and submit.
Note: Sometimes Access Level does not get upgraded and it shows some error message.In that case please contact to the customer care and complain this issue caused in sbi net banking. Or you may contact your branch for this.
Now you are done registration of sbi net banking for your account now. Log in to your internet banking anytime from anywhere and enjoy the Internet Banking service.
Check out the Hot Topics:
- Blue Whale Game: 130 teens died till now. How is it killing people?
- Sarahah secret messaging App. How to use it..!!??
If you selected ‘I don’t have my ATM card
- If you select I don’t have my ATM card and continue as it then you will be provided with temporary user id and will be asked to create a temporary password.
- After pressing submit button you will be provided with PPK no. and temporary user id no. Note it down and print out your application form shown below on this page.
- Fill this form and submit it to the branch for the activation of your sbi net banking account.
This is how you can activate your sbi net banking service for your SBI bank account. I will suggest you to get it activated so that you can do all your transactions and banking activities online without standing in a long queue at the branch.
Thanks for visiting this page. Hope this information probably helped you. Feel free to comment so that we can help you back. We must value your comment.